Wednesday, February 4, 2009

01-20-09

Time for another furrbaby. This is my baby; I have had her since before I met my husband. This is Putri who is 16 1/2 years old (putri means princess). Putri was adopted from the Montgomery County Pound in Rockville, Maryland in 1992. I didn't meet my husband until '94.
Before we got Hammie, we had another male cat named Bovi. Bovi was lost in the tainted pet food debacle in 2007. I will eventually write about him here. Anyway.... Bovi and Mata Hari used to pick on Putri eventually keeping her away from food and litter. The Vet suggested isolation for Putri. She lives in our bedroom. Since she had a spot on the bed before hubby, she has always slept between us. We let the other cats in the room at night and because Putri is between us, she is protected. Isolation has been good for her. She is very healthy for her age, her fur is sleek and soft. She isn't very good at posing for pictures since she just wants attention.
Until next time....




No comments:

Post a Comment