Thursday, February 5, 2009

01-29-09

I have been collecting digital scrapbooking files for a while although I do not consider myself a scrapbooker. I have done a few layouts, but I mostly work in journals and memory books. I either create digital files to print for the books or print elements on sticker paper. Here are three of my books. The one in the upper left is a brag book of the furr family that I made when we still had Bovi and didn't have Pala or Hammie. The upper right is a daily journal that I used until I ran out of space. The lower book is for a trip we took. The left and lower books are fabric covered. I discovered that if I ran fabric through my zyron that I could cover books easily. The other has paper and elements and is then covered by contact paper. I like the fabric better. I can find fabric that I would not think about wearing that makes great book covers.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment