Thursday, February 5, 2009

01-31-09

I saw a challenge on other people's blogs that I thought would be fun. The challenge was to go to your photo folder and post the sixth photo in the sixth folder. Here is mine. This is after the closing ceremonies in the Breast Cancer 3-Day walk in Atlanta in 2002. My title for the photo was "Honey, take me home." I walked this by myself and was exhausted. I have asthma and made an agreement with my hubby. I could use my inhaler once and keep walking. The second time I needed it, I had to stop for the day. I didn't manage to put in all of the miles each day, but I still managed to do 32 miles in three days. Good enough for me. I still do marathon walks for breast cancer but now my hubby and Dad do them with me. We also have switched to the 2-day format as it is much more do-able.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment